Wednesday, April 2, 2014

My Talented Friends aahhh

Hello my lobves! (っ´ω`c)♡

Thank you so much for the kind words and feedback :'D Ah, I love you all!

This will be a short post, but I wanted to share something! My friends entered the pillows 25th Cover Contest! The first round is view based, so watch and share please! It counts a lot! Both of their videos are SO amazing! And their voices, hnnnggg~~!

REMOTE GIRL

Four of Spades

I'm so proud aaaaa

They're also very inspiring~ I would like to do something similar one day!

Again, this is a short post ^^; Sorry about that! I'll have more interesting blog posts later! Please bear with me!

Thanks for reading!






1 comment:

  1. Wow, so talented =O I enjoyed the videos.
    I can't wait to see you make something like these videos ~ I bet it'll be very enjoyable !

    ReplyDelete