Saturday, April 5, 2014

April 3- Happy Birthday to Mehhh

Hello mah lobves!!!

So this past Thusday was my birthday! I have finally entered my 20s, oh my goodness :'D I don't feel much different though haha. I still act like a kid a lot (and people still think I'm 12 years old so... :T).

I had classes on Thursday, so I couldn't really go out and celebrate xD But my family was very sweet and had a fruit basket sent up to me!




Oh it was so delicious (っ´ω`c)♡ I ended up eating all the chocolate strawberries haaa. Those are my favorite kinds of sweets (aside from macarons~ ohoho). I do think I ate too much though xD I wasn't hungry for dinner afterwards. This really meant a lot to me! I live far away from them because of university, and I can't spend my birthday with them :/ but they still find a way to give me something and it just makes me so happy! I'm so blessed to have them :'D I miss them so much!

Later, my friends got me a cute cake!!


It was good! At first we thought the elephant and giraffe were candy, so they made me bite into it. Mm hm. Nope. It wasn't candy... (- w -)

Then today, another one of my friends gave me a cute basket full of cute goodies :'D I didn't take a picture of the things inside it, but aahhh I love everything so so so much! Thank you Yoyo-chan, I love youuuu!!!!  ❤  


And thank you guys for your sweet messages! I really appreciate them!!! :D

Welp~ I'll end this post with a baby picture my mom posted on Facebook hahaha. She always does that??? xD 

I was such a happy baby pft

Thank you for reading~!! 



2 comments:

  1. HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY MICCHI ♡
    Aw, your parents are so sweet ... The chocolate strawberries look sooo good!!
    Your friends are so sweet too =]

    Aaaaand you're sooooooo adorable in your baby picture ♡♡

    ReplyDelete