Sunday, April 6, 2014

I miss Buono!

Hello mah lobves!! How's everyone doing?

Lately, I've been really missing making dance videos! Actually... just any videos really xD It's so hard to do here in University D; I can't wait until summer when I can start up again. I hope you all are being patient with me OTL

~~~

I was browsing on youtube when Buono! started showing up! Oh gosh, I remember when they were first announced ;A; I can't believe it's been about - what - 7 years??


They are probably my top favorite H!P group along with W. I always loved their songs! The songs themselves were very catchy and had really cute and cool dances. Cool and spicy much? ;D Their voices blend extremely well, and they are among the best vocalists in the H!P Kids IMO! The PVs were also awesome. I always enjoyed watching them! And their outfitssss! They were always so amazing and different than what H!P usually wore back then.

Aside from that, their live performances were TOP NOTCH! The quality of their live singing combined with the energy both they and the audience had... it was simply amazing! I truly miss that nowadays!

I always thought that Buono! brought the best of each of the members. As the years went on I could see their progression in terms of singing as well as overall performance :'D It was so great to watch them improve! 

Momoko has always been my favorite member- though I love the other two a lot as well! She was always the most energetic! I would always watch her in the dance shots and learn her parts xD I'd also sing her parts in group covers of their songs! I remember loving how she began singing with a deeper, more mature voice. I reeeally liked that xD It suited her very well and brought out some of her best vocals. In my personal opinion, Buono!Momo was the BEST. If you follow H!P currently, you'll see that Momoko has begun using the chara "Momochi" often, which is signified by her sculpted twin tails. "Momochi" is super cute and everything, but I just prefer how she was in Buono!. It was more natural and, like I said before, brought out the best in her. That being said, I always love Momoko no matter what!

If you don't know who Buono! is, then you should totally check them out! They are a Hello!Project side unit consisting of 3 girls from other H!P groups: 



Suzuki Airi from C-ute, Tsugunaga Momoko from Berryz Koubou, and Natsuyaki Miyabi also from Berryz Koubou

They were originally formed in 2007 to sing the opening and ending songs for the anime Shugo Chara (my favorite manga at the time, so that made me even more ecstatic about this group!). They sang the openings and endings for the first season of the anime and then only the endings for the second season. The openings were sung by other side groups from H!P made specifically for Shugo Chara. 

Even after they stopped singing for Shugo Chara, they continued to make singles, which made me very happy! Their last single was back in 2012, and they haven't made a new one since. I really hope they make a comeback. I love the group's dynamic ;A;

If you want to see a recap of their singles, this video is super helpful!



~~

I wanted to share two Buono! videos I did! You can probably find more Buono things I was in if you search around on yt xD

Here is an old group cover I did with some friends back in 2009! I was singing as Momoko (the first girl who sings) ^-^



Ah blast from the past. I always loved singing with these girls! I'd love to cover their songs again!

Here's a comparison video of a Kokoro no Tamago dance cover I did in 2008 and 2012!


There was a group dance cover that I participated in for the song Bravo Bravo, and I LOVED it! It turned out SO well! It's not on youtube anymore though! I have the video somewhere though ^-^ It brings back good memories ;w;

This summer, I'm hoping to cover more Buono! dances! I learned them years ago, and they used to be on my previous channel~ I can't wait :'D

~~~

Is this your first time seeing Buono? Tell me what you think in the comments below!

Already a fan of them? :'D Tell me your favorite song in the comments below!

Thank you for reading!!

2 comments:

  1. Awww I'm fan since they were formed♥
    I miss them so much! My fav song was Rottara Rottara but when Hatsukoi Cider came out I was fascinated ♥♥
    I think they've grown up a lot and can give us a great come back ♥♥ Hoping new Buono stuff! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAN WAIT FOR YOUR DANCE COVERS ON BUONO! ~
    Ah, I miss Buono ♡♡

    ReplyDelete