Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Cosplay!

Hello mah lobves!

So if you didn't know already, I do some cosplaying!

My first cosplay was in 2010! I had bought this one because I had no idea how to make anything at the time haha~ I just wanted to have the experience. It was probably one of the most fun times I've had at a con!


The lovely girl on the left cosplayed as Len! When I went, I didn't have a Len cosplaying with me, and her Rin wasn't able to come. I first saw her in the dealer's room and she said that we should totally meet up at the Vocaloid photoshoot. Later, we met up at the photoshoot and we ran into a huge hug as if we knew each other for years :'D It was great! I also spent the rest of that day with her and her friends (who also cosplayed from Vocaloid!). Ah~ it was so fun (っ´ω`c)♡ 

~~~

Asami was the first cosplay I made parts for! The jacket was made by Chinasaur- a really awesome cosplayer that I love :'D But I made everything else! It was big cosplay milestone for me! I'm proudest of the Equalist glove I made! It's mad rout of cheap materials but hey~ it looks awesome ah ;w; I even got Janet Varney (the voice of Korra) to sign it! 


I used my real hair for Asami~ I had grown it out to be the perfect length xD But I recently cut it so..... if I want to cosplay her again, I'll have to get extensions or a wig~ or grow it out again :p

~~

Vanellope was the first costume I made all the parts for- yet another cosplay milestone . For me, it's my best cosplay and the most comfortable by far! My favorite part of this cosplay has to be the candy pieces! The gummy bears and mints are real candy that I sealed with gloss and glued to a bobby pin! ^-^




Someone was nice enough to edit this image for me!!!!!


They stayed anonymous though ;A; I wish knew who it was so I could give them credit!

~~

A recent cosplay I did was Sasha from Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan)! This is really uncomfortable to walk around in because of the harness straps xD But! I'm proud to say that I made the straps myself! Everything else is store bought xD Ah I need a new wig~



That's me on the far left!
I also made my boyfriend's harness~
~~~

Right now, I'm working on Anna from Frozen! By now, the Frozen hype is dying down ever so slightly xD But I'm really excited to be her! 


I really lucked out on the fabrics for her. I found the majority of them in the discounted fabric scraps! And Joann's coupons omg~ they help SO much! So much discounts!!!!!

I also want to do Nagisa from Free. I WANT TO BE SWIMMINGU ANIME


It'll be my first time crossplaying! I'm so excited xD Oh! That cosplayer in the print is Jin from Tuxedo Team~ a Filipino cosplay group I've admired for years!!! If you look on my old blog, you'll see me fingerling about them!

~~~

I hope you enjoyed reading! If you have any questions about how I made some parts of cosplays feel free to ask me on my ask.fm! Or you can view the construction notes as well as see more pictures and work in progress shots of other cosplays (including Anna) on my cosplay page!


2 comments:

  1. Waah, I want to see more of your cosplays, they're really cute! :3

    ReplyDelete